Hello, my pretties! How are you all doing? I hope you’re all healthy and safe! I for one definitely am, though not going anywhere since March 8th has been taking a toll. It’s alright, though, we all need to be patient until things get better.
Since I have a little bit of time and energy today, here I am chatting with you all for a while.
I’m always fascinated for those ‘what’s in my bag’ videos/vlogs/posts, so I thought, why not? Not like I’m interesting at all, but I decided to share it anyway.
First things first – I always carry massive bags. My bags are usually so big I have used them as travel bags more than once. I just love having bags that can fit everything and the kitchen sink.
Second things second – definitely not everything I carry is useful, but hey – I don’t know anyone who can’t say they don’t carry even a teeny tiny useless thing around, so… without further ado, this is what is usually in my bag:
- keys (house only, I don’t drive)
- blogging notebook (yes, I carry them both)
- some reading material, in case I have to do something that involves waiting for a long time
- pencil case with a ton of Bic pens and a mechanic pencil
- my current crochet project (same as reading material, though I leave it at home if I’m going anywhere with a metal detector)
- any smaller items I’ve bought on my trip to the outside world (one major reason for me to carry the gigantic bags)
I guess that’s it. While some things may vary here and there, this is mostly what I carry on my bag at all times.
What about you? Do you carry a small bag? Medium sized? Gigantic? And what do you take in it? Share it with me in the comments!
See you on the next post!